A special delivery


Borrowed shot.
Shot by TTB Photography.


So I got some really good news the other day and my fourth painting project is starting. I'm painting for this man. Ryan Wreckless. Tattooed model and one of my greatest inspirations. I'm so happy he said yes! I've started working on a bad ass idea and I can't wait to show you all the final result. Although Ryan gets to see it first of course! It will be shipped to Las Vegas as soon as it is finished.


You know, I work with my gut feeling as my guiding star and sometimes I have do do stuff that I know is the right thing but scares me a lot. This was one of those scary stuff. To ask Ryan if I could paint for him. I´m so proud that I ignored my fear and asked.

As you certainly have noticed I have been writing in English and I plan to do the entire website in English. I`m working on it but in the meantime, use google translate that is available on my website.

If you want daily updates from me, follow me on Instagram. Link above.

:)
<3


Comments

Popular Posts