Ryans painting

I realized that i haven't showed you the painting that was custom made for Ryan Wreckless in Las Vegas. I just told you it was done. I`m sorry to say that a lot of the details in the blood splatter is getting lost in the photo and also in the evil eye mandala. But hopefully you get the idea.

I can read energies, and this is what came out of me when I read Ryans energy just by looking at his photos on IG.
And he told me it was spot on. :)

It strange that you can have a connection with someone that you haven´t met and lives so far away, but as someone said, it´s the vibrations connecting us not the physical body, and vibrations as you know can travel anywhere. We have talked almost every day since he got the painting and I´m so thankful I get to meet all these wonderful people because of my art. (I say meet, because my soul met his) Happy artist!






The painting on Ryans wall.


I also sent him two postcards from my project
"Who is beautiful?"
You can see the original pantings in my portfolio.

Comments

Popular Posts